- Copyrights, trademarks
- The copyrights and other rights to the information (text, materials, illustrations, images) and other contents posted on this website belong to the This Association or a claimant that has given approval to the This Association for its use. These contents may not be used beyond the scope permitted by the Copyright Act. Duplication, transfer, modification, distribution, or other acts that violate the Copyright Act or other laws are prohibited without the permission of This Association or the claimant that has given approval to This Association for the use of this website.
- The accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or safety of the information (text, data, illustrations, images) and other contents posted on this website are not guaranteed. This Association takes no responsibility for any damages incurred by users in connection with the use of such information and contents.
Be aware that This Association may alter the contents of this website, or suspend or terminate its operation without prior notice. Regardless of the reason, This Association does not take responsibility for any damage that arises due to altering the contents of this website, or suspending or terminating its operation.
- Regarding links
- Links to this website cannot be posted without permission from This Association. Should you wish to link to this website, please notify the details in advance, such as the operating entity of the linked website, the purpose of the link, and the URL of the linked webpage. In the event that damage arises due to a link being posted to this website without permission from This Association, This Association will take no responsibility whatsoever.
- Applicable law
- Protection of personal information
- This Association recognizes the importance of personal information belonging to customers and clients, and strives to appropriately handle and protect personal information based on This Association's Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information.
This Association will utilize personal information for purposes such as fulfilling contracts, conducting business activities including provision of information, guidance, services, etc., and carrying out marketing activities including the creation of statistical information and research analysis on client trend analysis, product development, etc. that fall within the scope of the business aims noted below.
- (1) Sending emails and materials in response to questions, to provide business information, and carry out contact from This Association
- (2) Sending seasonal greetings, information, and invitations to functions that This Association is hosting, co-hosting, aiding, supporting, or cooperating with
- (3) When the handling of personal information in part or its entirety has been entrusted by another business, etc., carrying out appropriate execution of said entrusted business
- (4) Sending direct mail or delivering e-mail newsletters associated with This Association's business
- (5) Carrying out marketing research in association with This Association's business
- (6) Implementing other tasks in accordance with This Association's business
- This Association may provide or share private information with a 3rd party, such as a party associated with This Association, within the scope necessary to achieve the aims noted above in 1. In that event, required information such as name, affiliated group/division/position, address, phone number, FAX number, email address, etc. will be provided or shared through means such as verbal communication, electronic data, or printed matter such as mailing labels, or a list, etc. The provision or sharing of private information to a 3rd party will be halted at the request of the customer.
- For information other than the aims stated above in 1., contact us using Contact Us Form below for inquiries concerning the handling of personal information and details on the content noted in each previous item. Inquiries will be answered after confirming the identity of the individual making the inquiry. (However, in certain cases, requests cannot be answered.)
- This Association will utilize personal information for purposes such as fulfilling contracts, conducting business activities including provision of information, guidance, services, etc., and carrying out marketing activities including the creation of statistical information and research analysis on client trend analysis, product development, etc. that fall within the scope of the business aims noted below.
Contact Us Form